EuroPreArt - Memories looking into the Future

Expandir mensajes
  • Mila Simoes de Abreu
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 3 feb 2003
    Ver fuente
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      EuroPreArt - Memories looking into the Future
      EuroPreArt - Project Second Phase 2002/2003
      "Memories looking into the Future. Signs and Spaces"
      Dear Colleagues

      We are in the final part of the second phase of the  EuroPreArt project. We invite you to visit our web page
      http://www.europreart.net

      We would be grateful if you send us your comments, criticisms and if possible what you would like to see added or changed.

      If you agree, we will publish your review in the EuroPreArt site or  Tracce, the online rock-art  bulletin (see http://www.rupestre.net/tracce).

      A CD-Rom with the same data was produce to be distributed among universities, research centers and other organization. If you would like to receive one, apply directly to us.

      All the information should be post by e-mail directly to me or sent by post to my address below.

      EuroPreArt is a project financed by the European Commission - Framework Programme "Culture 2000".  We hope to  establish a lasting database of European prehistoric art, launch the base of an European Institutional network devoted to this domain, contribute to the awareness of the diversity and richness of the European Prehistoric Art and mainly to promote the dialogue with a larger set of scientific colleagues and the general public.

      Thank you for your attention

      Best Regards
      Mila Simoes de Abreu

      The EurpPreArt Project  coordinator  is Prof. Dr. Luiz Oosterbeek (IPTomar). Its team is formed by Mila Simões de Abreu (UTAD - Vila Real, Portugal), Andrea Arcà (Orme dell'Uomo - Valcamonica, Italia), María Cruz Berrocal (CSIC - Madrid, España), Göran Burenhult (Gotland University - Visby, Sweden), Daniela Cardoso (IPT - Tomar, Portugal), Hipólito Collado Giraldo - Antonio Criado Vadillo (Asociación Cultural Colectivo Barbaón - Extremadura, España), Marica De Simone (CUEBC - Ravello, Italia), Alexandra Figueiredo (IPT - Tomar, Portugal), Angelo Fossati (Orme dell'Uomo - Valcamonica, Italia), Artur Jaime Duarte - Ana Catarina Freire (IPT - Tomar, Portugal), Juan Vicent Garcia (CSIC - Madrid, España), Milagros Fernández Algaba - Fernando Fuentes - Montserrat Girón Abumalham - Fernando Grande Turégano (Asociación Cultural Colectivo Barbaón - Extremadura, España), Ludwig Jaffe (Is-It-Art - Vila Real , Portugal), Claude Livadie (CUEBC - Ravello, Italia), Elena Marchi (Orme dell'Uomo - Valcamonica, Italia), Blaze O'Connor (Dublin University, Ireland), Muiris O'Sullivan (Dublin University, Ireland), Joanjo Pulido Royo (Asociación Cultural Colectivo Barbaón - Extremadura, España), Laurence Remacle (Liège University, Belgium), Dario Seglie (CeSMAP - Pinerolo, Italia), Gonçalo Velho (IPT - Tomar, Portugal), Li Winter (Gotland University - Visby, Sweden).
      --

      _[   ]_
      /(*?*)\

      Mila Simoes de Abreu
      Departamento de Geologia - Unidade de Arqueologia
      Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro
      Apartado 1013
      5000 Vila Real
      Portugal

      Ph: +351 259 350186
      Fx: +351 259350480

      e-mail: msabreu@... (mailto:msabreu@...)

      http://www.utad.pt/~origins
      http://www.geira.pt
      (The last two www pages are mainly in Portuguese)

      Please sign the Petition to save the Dampier rock art, go to http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/dampier/
      and click on "Petition"
    Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.