Wild on E! Style Show Looking for All Ethnicity Female Bikini Models 18-26 yrs o

Expandir mensajes
  • spanishcasting
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 16 mar 2003
    Ver fuente
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      NO NUDITY $10/HR
      AND A NATIVE SPANISH SPEAKING HOSTESS.

      We are seeking bikini models of wide ethnic diversity for a nightclub
      and beach television/video and photography shoot. Wild on E!
      Entertainment type show with a MAXIM magazine type theme.

      We are also seeking native Spanish speaking hostess.

      ABSOLUTELY NO NUDITY OR SEX INVOLVED. SECURE LOCATION WITH
      PROFESSIONAL U.S. SECRITY. We understand your concerns.

      PAY IS $10 PER HOUR. Great opportunity for exposure and reel/demo of
      yourself.

      You MUST be ok with TRAVELING; you will travel TO Rosarito beach from
      California, Travel Escort encouraged.
      For 2-3 Saturday shoots depending on work ability and availability.
      The creative producer provides, SECURITY GUARD, food credits, and
      will give some professional photos.
      Small Speaking Role (you will be interviewed on camera) for all
      models, fun interviews of your modeling/acting career.
      Serious only, you MUST have Bikini or zed card to respond.
      (No large JPEG files emailed please) and your resume, with CURRENT
      details.
      Requirements:
      1. TEAM PLAYER, please no attitudes, we wish for this production
      to be professional and fun.
      2. Size 0 to6.
      3. Camera friendly.
      4. Preferred if enrolled in a community college, college or
      university.
      5. Experience performing on stage and front of a camera is
      helpful.
      6. Must be ok with travel.
      7. You must be able to audition.
      8. You must be ok with small speaking roles (interview of you).

      If you have been thinking about taking the plunge, give it a shot.
      Tell us the best time to contact you for follow-up.
      Pay is $10/hr, and you will get Copy, Professional Photos and credits
      provided (great for reel).
      Auditions start on March 14 2003 at 12:00 PM.
      Shoot starts March 21, 2003 Leaving LA at 5:00 PM.
      If you send through email please send small size photo and a letter
      stating why you are a candidate for the shoot.
      World Wide Distributors are supporting this video making, Great
      Exposure.
      Thank you and good luck.

      Extreme Level Casting
      wildoncasting@...
      Los Angeles CA 90057
    Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.