Call for papers - Special Issue on PMU in ETEP

Expandir mensajes
  • l_vanfretti
    Mensaje 1 de 2 , 2 sep 2009
    Ver fuente
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      Dear Colleagues,

      Please see the announcement below regarding a call for papers for a Special Issue in the European Transactions on Power Systems.

      The call for papers can be downloaded from:
      http://www.rpi.edu/~vanfrl/pdfs/PMU_call_for_papers_final.pdf

      This announcement has been posted on:
      http://www.rpi.edu/~vanfrl/Luigis_RPI_Web_Site/Call_For_Papers_-_Special_Issue_on_PMU_in_ETEP.html

      Best Regards,

      Luigi Vanfretti
      http://www.rpi.edu/~vanfrl/

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Chow, Joe H" <chowj@...>
      Date: August 25, 2009 3:14:19 PM EDT
      To: <vanfrl@...>
      Subject: Call for papers - Special Issue on PMU in ETEP

      Dear Colleagues:

      Synchro-phasor measurements and applications have become an important topic for power system operation and planning. The European Transactions on Electric Power (ETEP), published by Wiley, intends to publish a special issue on Power System Phasor Measurement Data and Their Applications.

      As guest editor, I would like to invite our colleagues who are working on this subject to submit a paper(s) to this special issue. The details of the special issue, including the submission deadline, can be found in the attached Call for Paper.

      If you have colleagues who have worked or are working in this area, I would appreciate it if you would forward this message to them.

      Regards,
      Joe
      Guest Editor

      Joe H. Chow
      Professor, Electrical, Computer, and Systems Engineering
      Associate Dean of Engineering for Research and Graduate Programs
      Director, Power System Research Consortium
      Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
      JEC 3004, 110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180-3590, USA
      voice: 518-276-6374 fax: 518-276-6261 email: chowj@...
      web: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/homepages/chowj
    • l_vanfretti

        From: "Chow, Joe H" <chowj@...>
        Date: August 25, 2009 3:14:19 PM EDT
        To: <vanfrl@...>

[...]

      Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.