FW: Hola Friend!

Expandir mensajes
  • Armando Morante
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 5 jul 2012
    Ver fuente
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      I guess your job is going good. I  wanted to alert you to a new job opp in locality.
      We have had many of our clients take this opportunity & I have heard  great success stories.

      The newspaper has story featuring one of our clients, Kelly Richards. It will also you all you all the relevant information you need to get started.
      The link is http://puressenceusa.com/decorationcoat/Adrian_Stewart77/?a=212132&s= and I guess the article will be featured on the home-page until tomorrow.

      Yours sincerely,
    Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.